1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express) checks and cash.
Pet insurance has become an attractive option to cover pet health care expenses for many owners. Most policies exclude coverage for pre-existing conditions, so we strongly suggest that you establish coverage when you first obtain your pet, BEFORE having it examined and diagnosed. When you file a claim with the insurance company, they will request information from us about the case before reimbursing you. We will not alter your pet's medical records to help you commit insurance fraud, so don't ask. To learn more about some of the available plans, please visit the following pet insurance websites . . .
- TruPanion: trupanion.com
- Nationwide: BestPetInsuranceEver.com
- AAHA PetPlan: Petplan.com/Preferred
- ASPCA Pet Health Insurance: WeCoverThat.com
Several other companies are also in the pet insurance business, and inclusion or omission here does not constitute endorsement or rejection of the company or its plans or coverage by AHSR. We may add other companies to this list in the future.